What is GxNutrient?
GxNutrient provides a comprehensive analysis of your genetic predisposition to absorbing micronutrients in your diet. Even if you eat a perfectly balanced diet with plenty of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, most of us have some difficulty in absorbing one or more micronutrients at the cellular level. Understanding your genetic profile for how your body likely processes key vitamins and minerals is an important step in developing a healthy nutrition program.
After you purchase the GxNutrient DNA collection kit you will follow the instructions in the kit to obtain your sample. You mail it back to the federally certified lab and your sample will be analyzed within 3-4 weeks, we will send you notification that your GxNutrient Report is ready for you to access inside our secure web portal.
When you log in to our secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete diet and lifestyle recommendations and you’ll be able to access our genotype-specific health content library. This comprehensive resource library contains hundreds of articles, videos and recipes that are curated and directed to you based on your unique genetic profile. Your report and health content are available at any time and accessible from any connected desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Micronutrient tendencies. Comprehensively analyzed.
GxNutrient is a DNA-based micronutrient analysis engineered for your body’s unique chemistry.
The GxNutrient Program Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 42 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxNutrient report, including:
- Analysis of your DNA sample – 42 genetic markers
- Recommendations to help you address any potential deficiencies
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxNutrient report
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
Click here to: View sample report