Hormones regulate and repair our bodies, making them vital to our systems. When we are young, hormones are plentiful and work together to keep the various bodily functions balanced. Good communication between the hormones keeps our bodies regulated. As we age, hormone levels naturally decrease, slowing communication down and making it so the endocrine system does not respond as well to the body's needs. The human growth hormone (HGH) is one of the most important hormones affected by aging.
Human growth hormone (HGH) is a protein-based peptide hormone. It stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans. Human growth hormone is synthesized, stored, and secreted by the anterior pituitary gland. During youth, ample amounts of growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) is produced so the pituitary is able to provide the body with sufficient growth hormone to sustain health, vitality and otherwise normal aspects of form and function. GHRH declines with age, causing reduced production and secretion of pituitary HGH and thereby increasing the result of adult growth hormone insufficiency (AGHD).
Symptoms of low levels of HUMAN growth hormone:
- Low energy
- Decreased sense of well-being
- Decreased muscle mass or strength
- Decreased blood levels of IGF-1
- Poor sleep quality
- Increased body fat
- Mood swings
- Difficulty concentrating
- Lack of drive or desire to exercise
- Poor healing or weakened immune system
If you are experiencing these symptoms, we recommend getting tested for your levels of growth hormone.
Benefits of Human Growth Hormone:
Potential benefits of HGH therapy include:
- Can improve physical performance and increases protein synthesis
- Can stimulate the immune system
- Can increase plasma IGF-1
- Can improve sleep quality
- Can help decrease body fat
- Can increase lean muscle mass, strength and endurance
- Can help reduce liver uptake of glucose
- Can increase calcium retention, and strengthen and increase the mineralization of bone
- Can contribute to the maintenance and function of pancreas cells
There are many benefits of growth hormone therapy and with the therapy options available, you can see dramatic results and long-term positive changes to your body almost instantly.
Growth Hormone Therapy Consultations
If you have additional questions about growth hormone therapy or if you would like to be tested for your levels of growth hormone, call 480-839-4131 to schedule your consultation with one of our licensed physicians and transformyou today.
All patients always work directly with one of our licensed physicians to ensure patient safety and confidentiality.
It is important to remember that any program or treatment we offer at transformyou carrying the phrase 'Anti-Aging’ is not intended to stop or prevent one from aging. Rather, our services and products are designed to help individuals effectively manage and navigate the aging process, yielding the best possible levels of health and wellness.