GxSlim is a scientifically-based weight management program that identifies a patients unique genetic makeup and then provides diet and exercise strategies that are tailored to their genotype. These recommendations are based on DNA. It isn’t a one size fits all approach.
GxSlim will helps patients understand how their body uses food. It shows what kinds of foods should or should not be eaten, where a patient may have deficiencies or excesses, and even how they should exercise in order to optimize weight loss results. In addition to insightful reports with helpful information, patients have direct access to health professionals that can help put plans into action, as well as an abundance of genotype-specific content.
After purchasing the GxSlim DNA collection kit, a patient will follow the instructions in the kit to obtain their sample. They then mail it back to the federally certified lab and the sample is analyzed within 3-4 weeks. They will then be sent a notification that the GxSlim Report is ready to access inside our secure web portal.
If you are a patient, when you log in to our secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete diet and lifestyle recommendations and be able to access our genotype-specific health content library. This comprehensive resource library contains hundreds of articles, videos and recipes that are curated and directed to you based on your unique genetic profile. Your report and health content are available at any time and accessible from any connected desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Your unique DNA contributes to what diet will work for you
The GxSlim weight loss solution is engineered for your body’s unique chemistry.
- A DNA collection kit shipped to you
- Lab= analysis of your DNA sample with 48 genetic markers
- An online interactive GxSlim report, including:
- Analysis of your 16 genetic traits related to weight loss
- Food recommendations, including macronutrient breakdown and caloric needs
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Exercise recommendations, including cardio and strength training
- Supporting scientific research
- A printable PDF version of GxSlim report
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
Click here to: View sample report
Click here to read: 7 ways your DNA influences weight loss