What is GxSlim?
GxSlim is a scientifically-based weight management program that identifies your unique genetic makeup and then provides diet and exercise strategies that are tailored to your genotype. The diet and exercise recommendations you will receive are based on your DNA. It isn’t a one size fits all approach. GxSlim will help you understand how your body uses food. It will show you what kinds of foods you should or should not eat, where you may have deficiencies or excesses, even how you should exercise in order to optimize your weight loss results. In addition to insightful reports with helpful information, you’ll have direct access to health professionals that can help you put your plans into action, as well as an abundance of genotype-specific content within the web portal.
After you purchase the GxSlim DNA collection kit you will follow the instructions in the kit to obtain your sample. You mail it back to the federally certified lab and your sample will be analyzed within 3-4 weeks, we will send you notification that your GxSlim Report is ready for you to access inside our secure web portal.
When you log in to our secure web portal, you will be able to view your complete diet and lifestyle recommendations and you’ll be able to access our genotype-specific health content library. This comprehensive resource library contains hundreds of articles, videos and recipes that are curated and directed to you based on your unique genetic profile. Your report and health content are available at any time and accessible from any connected desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Diets are not unique to you, your DNA is!
GxSlim is the weight loss solution engineered for your body’s unique chemistry.
The GxSlim Program Includes:
- DNA collection kit shipped to your preferred address
- Laboratory analysis of your DNA sample – 48 genetic markers
- Online interactive GxSlim report, including:
- Analysis of 16 genetic traits related to weight loss
- Food recommendations, including macronutrient breakdown and caloric needs
- Nutrient recommendations, including supplement suggestions
- Exercise recommendations, including cardio and strength training
- Supporting scientific research
- Printable PDF version of GxSlim report
- Online health content (videos, articles, recipes, etc.) targeted to you based on your genetic profile
Click here to: View sample report
Click here to read: 7 ways your DNA influences weight loss