GxRenew uses your unique genetic profile to help you develop better habits for healthier aging. You’ll get recommendations for your diet and lifestyle, with specific suggestions for nutrition and activity.
Genetic Testing and Healthy Aging
It’s no surprise that so many people are using their genetic profile to change their lives. The latest in DNA research provides seemingly endless custom opportunities to improve your health.
For aging specifically, studies have shown that genetic predisposition plays a tremendous role in the way we age. GxRenew uses that information to work against the clock, offering DNA-based solutions to your genetic tendencies.
How Does GxRenew Work?
After joining the program, you’ll receive a kit to collect your DNA. Once you return the sample, our lab will analyze it within about a month.
You’ll receive a notification when your analysis is complete and you can access your full report. This report will include diet and lifestyle recommendations that are unique to your genetic profile. You can access this report anytime, on any device you choose.
Additionally, you’ll have access to our resource library, which has everything from articles and videos, to healthy and delicious recipes just for you.
With your GXRenew program, you’ll get:
- Your DNA collection kit
- A full laboratory analysis of your DNA including 98 genetic markers
- Your GxRenew report (view a sample report here), which will provide:
- Analysis of 28 genetic traits related to healthy aging
- Food recommendations
- Food, Nutrient, Exercise and Lifestyle recommendations to help you look and feel younger longer
- Printable version of your report
- Online resource library with content based on your genetic profile
Get started with GxRenew today!