- Call 480-839-4131 or fill out a consultation request form and schedule a free consultation with one of our licensed physicians.
- If you have recent labs showing testosterone levels please bring them with you to the consultation.
- If you don't have recent labs, we can order them for you when you are at your consultation. Your health insurance will most likely cover the labs. For those paying cash we can draw your blood in our office and send it off to the lab. The fees associated with labs are the patients' responsibility at the time of the blood draw.
- Once we know you need testosterone therapy we can dispense it to you from our office. If you require a higher dose or need a blend of testosterone that we do not stock in-office, it will be ordered from the pharmacy.
- Our Doctors will teach you how to self-administer the testosterone injections or cream. Injections are done either once or twice a week. By self-administering the injections there is no need to come to the office for a shot. Stop making weekly visits and paying office visit fees elsewhere. Our Doctors will teach you how to give yourself the shot so you can save time and money! If you are uncomfortable giving yourself a shot, our physicians can do it each week for no extra cost. Testosterone cream is administered every day.
- 4-5 weeks after treatment has begun it is a good idea to have your testosterone levels rechecked to make sure the levels are improving. This also allows us to make any necessary dosage adjustments.
Treatment programs are always provided at a flat fee, meaning you know the cost of the entire therapy program up front with no hidden costs. FSA and HSA cards are also acceptable forms of payment for growth hormone therapy and are accepted at transformyou.
The Controlled Substances Prescription Monitoring Program (CSPMP) is a program developed to promote the public health and welfare by detecting diversion, abuse and misuse of prescription medications classified as controlled substances under the Arizona Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Every Physician who possesses a DEA registration is required to also possess a CSPMP registration issued by the Arizona Board of Pharmacy. At transformyou, we adhere to Arizona's CSPMP policy before prescribing a controlled substance to any patient.
Scheduling Your Free Consultation
Call 480-839-4131 or fill out the consultation request form to schedule your free consultation today.
We serve patients in the Phoenix AZ area including Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Peoria, Glendale, Avondale, and Fountain Hills. All patients always work directly with one of our physicians to ensure patient safety and confidentiality.