Transformyou is now offering VASER Shape! This revolutionary alternative to liposuction is not only physically changing the way people look, it is changing the way they emotionally feel about themselves. Learn more about the VASER technology and therapy now available to transformyou patients!
About VASER Shape and Cellulite Reduction
VASER Shape MC1 is a non-invasive ultrasound and massage system from Sound Surgical Technologies - creators of the VASER Lipo® System - that received FDA clearance in May 2010. This innovative computerized technology uses a combination of ultrasound diathermy (the application of high-frequency sound waves for local heat therapy) and zonal lymphatic massage to achieve optimal patient satisfaction postoperatively or as a standalone treatment.
The VASER Shape treatment uses advanced MC1 technology to warm the selected area and treat the underlying tissue to smooth, firm and shape the body by temporarily reducing in the appearance of cellulite and increasing local blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. VASER Shape can be used as a standalone treatment and is also a perfect complement to body contouring/liposuction procedures to reduce postoperative pain and swelling.
Click here to view VASER Shape before and after photos from real patients
The average VASER Shape session time is about 45 to 60 minutes per body area utilizing both an ultrasound and massage hand-piece. Treatments are usually scheduled a week apart. Patients typically undergo a regimen of 5 to 6 total treatments, although physicians report that many patients see improvement after the first session.
The treatment is comfortable and no pre-treatment preparation is required. Patients report feeling a gentle warming of the skin accompanied by a feeling similar to a deep tissue massage. Following the procedure, patients can resume normal activity without pain or downtime. The skin may appear slightly pink and feel warm after the procedure due to the increased local blood circulation in the area. This should resolve itself within a few hours after the treatment.
The two hand-pieces of the VASER Shape MC1 System work in tandem to treat the target area and promote drainage through the lymphatic system.
- Ultrasound Diathermy - Through the application of high-frequency sound waves for local heat therapy, the ultrasound energy affects fatty tissue in a non-invasive manner by warming the treatment area and producing a "micro-massage" to the fat cells, encouraging excess fat to escape from the cell membranes and ultimately temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite, tightening the skin and promoting fat loss.
- Zonal Massage - The zonal massage hand-piece on the system then works with the lymphatic system to drain away excess toxins and fats for removal from the body and increase local blood circulation. The zonal massage hand-piece can also help to open the lymph nodes pre- and post-treatment.
- Smooth and shape the body by temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite
- Can tighten and strengthen skin through collagen production
- Improve local blood circulation
- Can help promote fat loss and reduce inches
- Reduce pain and swelling postoperatively
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a few other questions about VASER Shape and the benefits it is able to provide? Visit the Vaser FAQ page for answers to more commonly asked questions.
Free VASER Consultations
Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with one of our licensed physicians. This first visit will be all about finding out if VASER is right for you and how many VASER treatments are recommended to get you the fantastic results that you are looking for. You'll leave the consultation with a better understanding of the treatments, the exact costs associated, and what you stand to gain by using VASER therapy. Contact us to schedule this free appointment.
Transformyou serves patients in the Phoenix, AZ area, including Tempe, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee, Peoria, Glendale, Avondale and Fountain Hills. All patients always work directly with one of our physicians to ensure patient safety and confidentiality.